Cambridge Road3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, Cambridge Science Park 4 miles, A14 1.5 miles, M11 (junction 14) 3.5 miles, Waterbeach Railway Station (King's Cross line) 5.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
For the commuter, the property is well placed for access to the A14, which connects with the M11, and Waterbeach Railway Station (about 5.5 miles) provides direct services to London's King's Cross in about 65 minutes. A new railway station on the northern side of the city is currently under construction and due to open in 2017.
Please call elevation estate agents Cambridge to book your viewing or go to elevationestateagents.com.
Check us out on Facebook search for elevation estate agents Cambridge.
Go to elevation estate agents Cambridge on Google to see our five star reviews.
'Our mission is to ensure every interaction with a customer is positive, better than expected and better than any other estate agent.'
SIMPLY STUNNING THROUGHOUT.. This beautifully presented and extended 3 double bedroom Semi-detached family home has been lovingly enhanced during the family's 25 year ownership.
Features include a wonderful loft conversion to master bedroom with top quality en-suite, recently refitted spacious kitchen with many integrated appliances including wine chiller, double eye level oven and microwave, fridge and freezer and beautifully tiled floor.
Light floods through the extended open plan relaxing area which features vaulted ceiling and velux windows, Welsh Oak flooring and looks out over the beautifully landscaped garden and Koi pond.
A substantial outdoor building offers a scope of use and is fitted with Air conditioning, heating, alarm, electrics and the internet is wired in.
Don't miss out on this perfect family home with much, much more.
- 19'11" x 12'5" (6.07m x 3.78m) at widest
- DINING ROOM
- 14'5" X 11'5" (4.39m X 3.48m)
- 10'7 x 9'2" (3.23m x 2.79m)
- 11'10" X 11' (3.61m X 3.35m)
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 17' X 15'9" (5.18m X 4.80m)
- BEDROOM 2
- 11'10 X 11' (3.61m X 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 3
- 11'10 X 11'5" (3.61m X 3.48m)
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM
- 6'6" X 6.4" (1.98m X 1.93m)
- Beautifully presented and extended family home
- Situated in a peaceful area of this desirable village location
- Recently refitted deluxe Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious loft conversion housing luxurious master bedroom and quality ensuite
- Off road parking for 3 or more cars.
- Front sitting room tastefully decorated whilst retaining period features.
- Wonderful attention to detail on fixtures, fittings, tiling, oak doors.
- Substantial outbuilding fitted with Air Conditioning, Heating, power and wi-fi offers a scope of potential (subject to usual consents)
- Vaulted bright and airy living area with Welsh Oak flooring