Caber Walk3 bedroom semi-detached house
Offered with no upward chain, this is a stunningly presented three bedroom semi-detached home is situated in the popular 'St. Andrews' development of Biddenham.
The area has become so sought after because of excellent access to Bedford train station and other main commuter links, such as A421, A422, A6 and M1; not to mention schools and other local amenities found in Bedford Town Centre.
The house, itself, comprises:
Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Diner, Living Room, Downstairs WC, Master Bedroom, with En-Suite, Another Double Bedroom, One Single Bedroom and Family Bathroom.
Externally, the property benefits from a reasonable sized garden to the rear and driveway for two cars to the front.
- 17'1" x 9'0" (5.21m x 2.74m)
- Living Room:
- 16'2" x 10'3" (4.93m x 3.12m)
- Master Bedroom:
- 12'7" x 8'9" (3.83m x 2.67m)
- 9'2" x 4'8" (2.79m x 1.42m)
- Bedroom Two:
- 9'11" x 8'10" (3.02m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom Three:
- 8'4" x 7'1" (2.54m x 2.16m)
- Family Bathroom:
- 7'0" x 6.4" (2.13m x 1.93m)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 'LIKE NEW' CONDITION
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- GENEROUS SOUTH-EAST FACING GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BEDFORD TRAIN STATION
- CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES
- EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT