Royal Way3 bedroom detached house
Note: Service charge for communal areas is £95 per annum
Royal Way is part of an award winning development built between 2013 and 2017 and number 83 is set in an excellent position behind a communal garden area and backing onto a belt of mature trees.
For commuters Royal Way also provides good access into London with the M11 taking you to the M25 in 45 minutes and by rail there is a half hourly service from Cambridge station (2.4 miles away) to London Kings Cross (in 55 minutes) and Liverpool Street (in 1 hour 20 minutes).
A beautifully designed 3 bedroom detached house located within cycling distance of Addenbrooke's hospital and ideal for access to M11.
- Dining Area 10'10 x 9'9
- Kitchen 14'10 x 8'7
- Sitting Room 15'6 x 11'11
- Master Bedroom 15'6 x 10'10
- Bedroom 2 11'11 x 8'8
- Bedroom 3 11'11 x 6'7
- Royal Way is an architectural award-winning development
- Allocated parking space
- Private walled garden
- 110 sqm / 1192 sqft
- Detached property backing onto a mature tree belt
- Chain free
- Master bedroom offers en-suit and built in wardrobes
- Large bike shed and bin storage
- EPC Rating: B
- Council tax band - E