Chaffinch Walk2 bedroom terraced house for sale

Chaffinch Walk, CAMBRIDGE, CB23 6BD
£180,000
The thriving community of Cambourne, is located off the A428 between Cambridge (9miles East) and St Neots (9 miles West) making it ideal for commuters with both having main line train stations to London and giving excellent access to major road routes including the M11, A14 & A1. The village centre offers a wealth of amenities & facilities including one of only a handful of Morrisons flagship stores with café & petrol station,

There is also a Hotel, Greens coffee shop, various take-away food establishments & restaurants, family pub, The Cambridge Building Society, a dry cleaners, a Library, a purpose built sports centre with social club, gym, astro turf & grass pitches, 2 cricket pitches, a health centre, a dentist, a pharmacy, Police Station and a Fire Station. Furthermore there are four Primary Schools which include Monkfield Park, The Blue School, The Vines & Jeavons Wood, which all filter into the newly opened secondary school Cambourne Village College, this is connected as a sister school with Comberton Village College, recently designated top of the national league of state secondary schools.

NO STAMPY DUTY PAYABLE for first time buyers! A 75% shared ownership two bedroom house in a peaceful residential cul-de-sac. Please be aware that there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. This is a great way to get on the property ladder and keep the monthly costs low.

  • 2 bedroom home
  • 75% shared ownership
  • No rent to pay!
  • Spacious accommodation
  • Lounge/dinning room
  • Fitted kitchen
  • No chain
  • Gas central heating
  • Double glazing
  • Two parking spaces
Contact us

Thanks so much for your help and advice – you guys have definitely impressed us on how you do business!

Fantastic service, would definitely use again.

Efficient, friendly and professional.

Very good service, always helping with whatever we need.

Excellent service, I’m very happy with the support received from the Elevation team.

Best of all estate agents I dealt with in Milton Keynes finding and buying a house.