Great Kneighton4 bedroom detached house
Cambridge, one of the UK's most diverse cultural and historic cities, famed for its universities and wooden punts, with picturesque surroundings and regarded as a quintessential English city.
At the heart of the community will be an attractively designed Central Square where a large sculpture, seating with views across rainwater gardens and an open plaza will provide flexible space for seasonal and festive activities and events to take place. The new health centre building, library and Trumpington Community College is currently under construction and due for completion in 2016.
For commuters Great Kneighton also provides good access into London with the M11 taking you to the M25 in 45 minutes and by rail there is a half hourly service from Cambridge station (2.4 miles away) to London Kings Cross (in 55 minutes) and Liverpool Street (in 1 hour 20 minutes).
Part Exchange Weekend 20th & 21st January. The time is now. Call to register your attendance. A BRAND NEW detached home built to a very high standard with a double garage! Built by an AWARD WINNING builder.
- Well proportioned rooms
- Designer integrated kitchen/breakfast room
- Garage with access from hall
- Plenty of handy storage space
- First floor sitting room with Juliette balcony
- Private roof terrace is also accessed from the sitting room
- Built in wardrobes to bedroom 2
- Walk in dressing room to the master bedroom
- Finished to a high standard of specification
- Make your move to an award winning house builder