Trumpington4 bedroom terraced house
farm activities. The original heart of the village - around the High Street,
Church Lane and Maris Lane - expanded during the 20th century, with ribbon
development along the main roads and housing to the east of the High Street
and to the north of Long Road. Recent housing developments include a new
apartment block on the Whitlocks site in the High Street, the Orangery
apartments in the grounds of Old Mill House at the western end of Long Road
and new apartments at Meadowcroft in Trumpington Road.
The area is popular with people working at Addenbrooke's Hospital,
Cambridge University and science and biomedical centres such as the Sanger
Institute, all of which have expanded significantly in recent years.
There is a nucleus of shops and pubs in the centre of the village, including a
crescent of local shops at Anstey Way. There is a Waitrose supermarket and
John Lewis service centre off Hauxton Road.
The Village Hall opened in 1908 and has continued as a centre of the
community for 100 years. Trumpington Pavilion was originally built in the
1950s; it was completely renovated and extended in 2009.
Fawcett School is the local primary school, at the end of Alpha Terrace.
Trumpington Meadows primary school opened in 2013. The area also has a
number of private schools, between the village and the city centre.
An exciting three bedroom home with accommodation arranged over three floors. The price includes the Diamond kitchen upgrade and luxury flooring package! HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
- Kitchen / Dining 12'4'' x 20'6'' 3780mm x 6255mm
- Family 6'9'' x 14'0'' 2068mm x 4277mm
- WC 3'8'' x 6'8'' 1140mm x 2053mm
- Lounge 12'6'' x 19'5'' 3817mm x 5927mm
- Bedroom 1 (double) 10'4'' x 13'10'' 3157mm x 4228mm
- Ensuite 1 7'6'' x 7'9'' 2292mm x 2385mm
- Bedroom 2 (double) 13'6'' x 13'6'' 4121mm x 4139mm
- Ensuite 2 5'6'' x 7'9'' 1691mm x 2384mm
- Bedroom 3 (double) 9'11'' x 12'5'' 3026mm x 3804mm
- Bedroom 4 (single) 9'3'' x 12'7'' 2826mm x 3841mm
- Bathroom 5'6'' x 8'11'' 1700mm x 2734mm
- 4 bedroom home
- Ideal family home
- Kitchen & flooring upgrade
- Balcony to Lounge
- 2 en-suites & family bathroom
- South-east facing garden
- Ten year NHBC
- Part-exchange available