Vinery Road3 bedroom detached house for sale
become a destination in its own right. Here you'll find an array
of independent retailers, artisan traders, cafés, restaurants and
food emporiums right on your doorstep, yet you're only a short
walk away from Cambridge city centre. With its Winter Fair
and various community events Mill Road has its own special
character unique within Cambridge and always manages to
intrigue, amuse and appeal to the senses.
In fact Mill Road offers the best of both worlds combining an
undeniable charm with superb connectivity and convenience;
its broad appeal has something for everyone, whatever your
needs or pace of life.
The city centre is home to an extensive mix of premium
retailers, high street stores and independent boutiques, with
numerous high-quality cafés, restaurants and bars. The river
Cam and Cambridge's beautifully managed open spaces
provide recreational places right in the heart of the city. With all
this in easy reach, there's something to cater for every taste so
you'll always find plenty of choice and plenty of opportunities
for entertainment, or to escape and unwind.
Within less than two miles you'll find the world-renowned
Addenbrooke's Hospital, an internationally respected university
teaching hospital, and a centre of medical excellence. The
hospital is based on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus, one
of the largest and most important centres of health science and
medical research world-wide and a significant employment site.
*NO CHAIN* *RENOVATION OPPORTUNITY*
A rare renovation opportunity situated in a town centre location. This fantastic property sits on a large plot with room to extend and would be ideal for a home owner or investor.
PLEASE DONT MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY. VIEWINGS ADVISED
- ENTRANCE HALL with stairs leading to first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, radiator and doors to:
- CLOAKROOM comprising WC, small wash hand basin, wall mirror, tiled walls, frosted window to side aspect.
- SITTING ROOM with coal effect gas fired boiler with tiled surround and hearth and wooden mantle, large double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the garden, glazed door leading to side access, radiator.
- DINING ROOM with double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- KITCHEN fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap above, further cupboard and drawer storage, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls, double glazed window to front aspect, sealed unit double glazed door to side passageway.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING Half landing with glazed window to side aspect, doors to:
- BEDROOM 1 fitted with a range of shelved and hanging storage cupboards, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 fitted with a range of shelved and hanging storage cupboards, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- BATHROOM comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with folding glazed door, wall mounted Mira shower unit, frosted window to side aspect, radiator, trap door to roof space.
- OUTSIDE To the front of the property is ample off road parking with access to the garage with up and over roller door to front and pedestrian door to side. The front gardens are enclosed by mature hedging and enjoying a small lawned area. Gated access leads to the side of the property with outside tap, opening to the generous rear garden enclosed by panelled fencing, predominantly laid to lawn with a large storage shed to the rear.
- Floorplan too follow.
- Detached house
- Renovation Opportunity
- Dining room/bedroom 3
- Two double bedrooms
- Generous Plot
- 50' Long driveway
- Double glazing
- Scope to extend *
- Romsey Town location