High Street7 bedroom detached house
A charming detached character residence with many interesting features. The main house is substantial and offers large versatile accommodation over two floors. This much improved five double bedroom 17th century stone cottage also includes a detached annexe. Both dwellings occupying a private plot of approximately 3/4 of an acre. Located within a pretty Buckinghamshire village close to the village green, some of the features include: inglenook fireplace, exposed beams, vaulted ceilings, window seats and an impressive galleried reception hall.
- The Annexe is an award winning conversion of a former stable block that boasts vaulted ceilings throughout, exposed beams and quality fittings. The annexe (excluding gym and garage) is currently let out for £895 pcm and there is a possibility that this arrangement could be continued if desired by the new owners.
- Solid oak floorboards
- Solid oak front door and internal doors
- Replacement double glazed windows
- Granite work surfaces
- Full redecoration throughout in 2012
- Five double bedrooms
- Spacious reception hall and galleried landing
- 30' kitchen/breakfast room
- Private plot of approximately 3/4 of an acre plot (sts)
- Garage and extensive parking